- Handmade in our studio
- Free standard shipping over $25
- Free 28 days return
- Ethically made
Raw Crescent Moon Ring
Our raw, minimalistic crescent moon ring is lightly hammered to mimic the surface of the moon. The diameter of the ring is 16-17 mm (adjustable). Handmade from pure Sterling Silver (925 Silver).
Care & maintenance
Each piece of jewelry is handcrafted. To ensure that your product remains in the best possible condition over time, please follow the below tips:
- Avoid placing jewelry in contact with water as water contains chlorine which may cause damage to the metal over time.
- Polish jewelry frequently to maintain its original sparkle.
- We would advise to put on jewelry last after hair and makeup to avoid any products coming in contact with the metal.
- Take jewelry off before going to bed.
- We recommend removing jewelry before exercising, swimming or any outdoor activities.
- Store pieces in the enclosed Velvet bag for safe keeping.
- Size: 16.9 mm
- Colour: Gold plated/ Silver
- Material: Sterling Silver (925 Silver)
Magical moments in your life deserve to be remembered. Whether it was your first kiss or that exact moment you said I do, physically remember those moments with a piece of jewelry that has a meaning behind it.
Support local makers
Our products are sold directly from the Studio supporting our local Makers. This not only allows us to show our support but to also offer the lowest prices possible for you. Each piece of jewelry is crafted by our team with great care. This is our little secret in how we can deliver more value to our customers without compromising quality.
We are proud of our products and our makers; if you are not happy with the quality, please contact us at here to discuss futher.